We've introduced an exciting new feature in CleanCloud Payroll, allowing you to handle payroll for both W-2 Employees and 1099 Contractors through Gusto.
Setting up a user as a contractor within CleanCloud is similar to adding a regular employee.
1. Go to Settings > Users > Manage User Accounts > Add User.
2. In the user details within your CleanCloud POS, choose the “Employment Status” dropdown and select “Employee” or “Contractor”.
3. Check the “Send email for employee self onboarding” box to allow the user to input their data, which you can review later. Click “Add User”.
4. After the user completes self-onboarding, review their form input by navigating to Settings > Admin > Payments & Finances > Payroll and open the “Manage contractor” workflow.
5. Review and approve the user's details. Click “Save and Continue” for each section, ensuring accuracy, including the summary page.
Once these steps are completed, you can start processing payroll for the contractor.
Need more help?